At first glance, the ALTITRACK™ looks like any of the commonly used analog altimeters in the world... but look closer. ALTITRACK™ is the only sport altimeter with an analog face that utilizes high tech and durable digital components for accuracy that surpasses mechanical sport altimeters.
We have gone beyond the average by incorporating all of the popular features of our PRO-TRACK™ audible and added several new and useful features to the ALTITRACK™. Imagine a visual altimeter that records your jump information from exit to landing, can download jump information to a computer, has an ergonomic fit, is both shock and water resistant, has upgradeable software... and most of all... is extremely easy to use... among its long list of features.
The ALTITRACK™ comes with Wrist Wrap and fingerloop.
You just found the answer you’ve been looking for...ALTITRACK™.LB strongly recommend changing the battery once a year!
P/N 205340 NSN 6605-22-609-1691
- First ever digital sport altimeter with analog scale.
- First ever altimeter with ergonomic fit.
- First ever altimeter with 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on the hand/wrist.
- Choice of feet or meters, graduated on a symmetric or asymmetric face.
- Electroluminescent backlight for night jumps.
- Smooth, non-erratic pointer movement helps maintain precision accuracy.
- Shock and water resistant.
- Automatically calibrates to local elevation.
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass.
- LCD for easy and intuitive operation and information review.
- Powerful electronic logbook loaded with advanced features for immediate access on the back of the ALTITRACK™.
- Compatible with ParaLog for download of jump data to a PC via USB connection (Paralog software and USB Track required)
- Stores up to 15 minutes of data per jump with a total of 6.5 hours of recording (e.g. 400 jumps with profiles). Includes jump details from exit to landing, date, jump number, exit altitude, opening altitude, freefall time and speed statistics for maximum and average speeds in TAS or SAS.
- Choice of display in feet or meter, mph or kmh.
- Accumulates the total number of jumps up to 19,999 jumps.
- Simulator for student altitude awareness training.
- Replay of any jump stored in the logbook with true pointer movement and readout of speeds, altitudes, etc.
- Easy and quick Velcro strap mounting.
- Long lasting ½ AA lithium battery. Easy to find common batteries.