Military Altitrack Basic
LB strongly recommend changing the battery once a year!
The MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ is the rugged offspring of our popular multi-function MILITARY ALTITRACK™. MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ was designed to be a simple, hard-working, and rugged altimeter with the same altitude measuring precision in a basic, stripped down altimeter.
MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ starts with a precision machined outer shell, a precise stepper-motor altitude indicator needle, and dual sensor components for reliability and accuracy built to military standards and precise construction parameters.
LB Altimeters has worked directly with several different countries to develop the MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ as a less complicated altimeter in terms of additional features but just as robust, rugged and accurate as MILITARY ALTITRACK™. Like its predecessor, MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ is designed to withstand extreme variables in both heat and cold that might be encountered in a military operations and daily pounding during training.
Ground elevation offsets can be adjusted manually for MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ with a series of simple operations using the exterior adjustment buttons. MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ is also fitted with a electroluminescent backlight for night jumping or low light conditions.
The MILITARY ALTITRACK BASIC™ comes with a curved arm mount.
P/N 308250 NSN 6675-22-627-8792
- 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on hand or wrist
- Altimeter casing in rugged, precision machined aircraft aluminum
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters
- Adjustable electro-luminescent backlight for night jumping
- Smooth, none erratic pointer movement… step motor controlled
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- Two separate pressure sensing modules for maximum reliability
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass
- Shockproof and waterproof (5ft/24hrs)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Temp. range: -35°C to +80°C,
- Continuous operation: Will operate at -50°C for 10 minutes
- ½ AA battery (2yr. battery life)