LB strongly recommend changing the battery once a year!
The MILITARY ALTITRACK™ looks like many of the more common analog altimeters used throughout the world... but look a little closer. MILITARY ALTITRACK™ is a rugged and precision instrument built to military standards and precise construction. LB Altimeters has worked directly with several different countries to develop the extremely reliable altimeter for Military use. The MILITARY ALTITRACK™ is designed to withstand extreme variables in both heat and cold that might be encountered in a military mission.
Coupled with the ALTISET™. A jumpmaster or mission commander can preset the mBar to the same reading for a small group or an entire load of military jumpers via the IR receiver on the MILITARY ALTITRACK™ with ALTISET™ giving greater adjustment between takeoff points and dropzone variations.
The MILITARY ALTITRACK™ comes with a curved arm mount.
P/N 308210 NSN 6675-22-616-5036
- 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on hand or wrist
- Altimeter casing in rugged, precision machined aircraft aluminum
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters
- Adjustable electro-luminescent backlight for night jumping
- Smooth, none erratic pointer movement… step motor controlled
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- mBar adjustment to absolute value at Drop Zone (QFE)
- Front OLED menu for mBar adjustment, backlight intensity, etc.
- Two separate pressure sensing modules for maximum reliability
- Freefall and canopy flight computer
- IrDA communication with Altiset
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass
- Shockproof and waterproof (5ft/24hrs)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Temp. range: -35°C to +80°C,
- Continuous operation: Will operate at -50°C for 10 minutes
- ½ AA battery (2yr. battery life)
Quick Start Guide: English
Military Altitrack and Altiset: English | French